Tuesday, July 30

Inspiration Weekly: v.2

 
 i leaned my head against his shoulder and felt his arm on my shoulder. he whispered my name and i look up. in his fingers was a gold necklace with the word "forever" on it in cursive.
he closed the clasp around my neck. with tears in my eyes, i said, "i'll wear it forever. i promise."
 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
i'm a hopeless romantic... :P

xo,
mandy

3 comments:

Rosie said...

* sniffles and claps hands * gorgeous, simple gorgeous.

i'm a hopeless romantic too... :P

stay flawless. <3

xoxo,
Rose

Hannah said...

I love this. <3 I'm a hopeless romantic as well. :)

Amanda said...

Aw, thanks Hannah and Rose! :) It means a lot to me.