Sunday, August 25

in which i become elegant, apparently

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjm-bjiwiTa-awf4ygA0xWNrqXs3uDuFWNDjslHIuNQOONKfk0ztdlcgPqgBUxOprb9qyOjAkGMq3_yv5VqtWLuaO4g-YYM3ufCEsMGJnbC2zWGvPf1p-YjTidH8wjnu7LhW6kxJprJlnOb/s320/Elegant+Blogger+Award.gif
I was awarded the Elegant Blogger award by Anna and Emma! Thanks so much!



the rules
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded
THE QUESTIONS 
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Umm...not sure...I guess because so may people I knew had a blog and it looked like fun. :P

2. What is your fashion style?

Probably tomboyish, though I have millions of colorful bracelets. o.o

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
My address. But I'm not saying it. :P

4. What are some of your blogging goals?

Not counting the followers thing-create a design that I am proud of and happy with.
 
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Any mall.

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
Probably like 80-100...I'm not so picky. :P

7. What are your talents?
Maybe photography and designing? (Though I'm not really good at either...)

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Usually I'm a follower, but when I really want something, and I'm with one or two friends, I lead them. :P



9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Instructions for living a life:
Pay attention
Be astonished

Tell about it.

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Can I get back to you on that one?

11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Umm...maybe smart? IDK. :P


12. What is your favorite flower?

Probably daisies.

I nominate anyone who wants this tag, because I think everyone I want to nominate was already.

xxx,
Mandy 
p.s. excuse the weird spaces everywhere...idk how to get that off. :P

No comments: